Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Final thoughts

By Adele Gallogly


Following flights from Baku through Tbilisi and Amsterdam, I arrived in Washington, DC. It has been great to have the chance to review the notes and materials I received throughout the program and to have a chance to prepare a paper related to energy security. I am excited to continue working on my paper, and to incorporate the knowledge and information from the excellent presentations into my final paper. 

I know I would like to return to Azerbaijan and Georgia again. I very much hope to return to the amazing cities of Tbilisi and Baku and feel so fortunate to have been able to participate in the internship and the 2014 Baku summer energy course. I look forward to continuing my studies on energy, the environment and development throughout the course of Master's program at American University.

No comments:

Post a Comment