Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Departure day

By Adele Gallogly


As I boarded the plane to return to the U.S. I could not believe that my summer travels had come to an end. It has been an incredible journey, full of unforgettable learning experiences. The knowledge I have gained is invaluable, and I know I will carry the information and skills which I have learned and strengthened in my journeys throughout the course of my studies and my career. I feel very fortunate to have had these opportunities and have learned so much from the responsibilities of the internship and the course, as well as from the people which I have worked with and met along the way. I very much look forward to returning to the courses at American University, with the knowledge and skills which I have strengthened and gained from these experiences, and also look forward to further strengthening my knowledge and skills throughout the course of my Master’s program at American University.   

No comments:

Post a Comment